Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Football Player

My name is Kyle Hixson and I am from Colorado Springs. I just finished up my junior year at Sterling College. I am a business major and I play on the football team. This is not only my first mission trip and first time out of the country but it will also be my first time on a plane. I figure if you have never been on a plane before might as well make it half way across the world. I can't wait to get there and see what God has in store for us! Thanks for all your support and prayers!

3 comments:

Steve said...

Kyle,
We are glad to hear you all made it safely and with all your luggage. It sounds like you are having a great time so far. Take care of yourself. We can't wait to hear about all your adventures.
Love,
Mom and Dad

Z said...

Hey there,
Thanks for writing!
I am so glad you are enjoying the trip. We think of you constantly!
We are excited to hear about everything in a couple weeks. You and the team are in our prayers.
We love you.
Mom & Dad

stacy said...

Kyle,
Glad you made it safe. I am so proud of you! Send me some pics when you get back.

Love your cousin,
Stacy martin