Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Future Mrs. Schneider!


Hi!! My name is Mariah Smith. I just graduated from Sterling College in April with a degree in Business Administration. I am currently working at Sterling Services as the Joel Osteen project manager!! This will be my first trip to another country and I am so excited that it is to Kenya. I am also VERY excited that I will be getting married about a month after I get back from Kenya on July 26th to Brent Schneider! Kenya is going to be an AWESOME and life changing experience and I feel so blessed with this opportunity!

3 comments:

Brent said...

Hey babe! I miss you and hope you are having and awesome time!!! Love you! Everything is going good here. I emailed you too, I don't know if you'll be able to check it, but you emailed me earlier so I thought you might. Well hope everything is going great!! Love you sweetie!

astegman said...

Mariah--I was so glad to hear you got to eat spaghetti and chocolate cake!! It sounds like you are having some crazy adventures over there...i'm happy i didn't have to rescue you from prison :) Boy do i have some stories for you. It's been an adventure at stertown as well...deep breaths haha Can't wait for you to be back!!

bails12 said...

Well my miss mariah!!! i miss you so much and wish that i was there with all you guys. i know that you guys are doing amazing things and those kids probably love you guys! i am praying for all of you. i love you lots!!